Princeton Tec Sync Green/White 90 Lumens
6 in stock
When developing the Sync Princeton Tec started with the proven foundation of the stable asymmetrical single arm bracket, integrated essential modes to please a wide variety of discerning users, and it tied it all together with an easy to use interface. Sync allows direct access to a red LED, spot beam, and flood beam by a twist of the power dial. For those times that require max output a further rotation of the dial activates Dualbeam mode – spot and flood at the same time.
With white and red modes and 5 brightness levels, this compact lamp offers trail-friendly functionality. Winner of Backpacker magazine’s 2015 Editors’ Choice Award
* Outputs 90 lumens and throws a beam 58m on high and 20 lumens and 24m on low; red LED optimizes night vision while minimizing eye fatigue
* Operates on 3 AAA batteries that provide up to 125 hrs. of use on low
* Single-arm ratcheting head pivots up and down, providing a wide range of motion so you can aim the beam wherever you need it most
* Powerfully lights up objects 58 meters away.
* Twist the power dial to access spot beam, flood beam and red LED; for times that require max output, turn dial to access dual beam mode (spot and flood at the same time)